WATSON FARLEY & WILLIAMS invite you to join the upcoming webinar where a panel of highly regarded industry-experts will discuss our hotly anticipated thought leadership report “The Sustainability Imperative – Part 2”, which launches on Thursday 23 March.
The panel will discuss the results from the report and explore how those within the industry – owners, charterers, financiers and investors – grapple with current and anticipated environmental, social and corporate governance challenges, and what they mean for the broader industry.
Following the successful launch in February 2021 of our in-depth report ‘The Sustainability Imperative’, now more than ever, we are seeing how a truly global industry like shipping is exposed to the impact of global mega-trends such as climate change and the rise in international trade tensions. The opinions of over 500 industry participants have once again been surveyed and we are excited to share these insights with you.
Across the two webinars our panellists include:
• Rasmus Bach Nielsen, Global Head of Fuel Decarbonisation at Trafigura
• Martin Cresswell, Technical Director at HK Shipowners Association
• Bud Darr, Executive Vice President, Maritime Policy and Government Affairs at MSC Group
• Sarah Ellington, Partner (Dispute Resolution) at Watson Farley & Williams
• Giorgio Guadagna, Business Partner – Sustainability & Decarbonization at Stolt Tankers
• Charis Plakantonaki, Chief Strategy Officer at Star Bulk Carriers Corp.
• Paul Taylor, Global Head of Shipping & Offshore at Societe Generale CIB
• Christos Tsakonas, Global Head of Shipping at DNB
• Gerbrand Vroegop, Managing Director, Head of Transport & Logistics APAC at ING
• Moderator – George Paleokrassas, Senior Partner and Global Maritime Sector Co-Head at Watson Farley & Williams
• Moderator – Lizzie Roe, Partner (Assets & Structured Finance) at Watson Farley & Williams
We are offering two webinars, to accommodate multiple time zones. Please select the date and time which best suits you when you register.
Should you have any queries, please contact Sophie Holt on firstname.lastname@example.org.